Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fourth of July Mani

I have no idea where all the time has gone!!  I have no excuses.  It is what it is.  (I say that so much, I should have it tatooed on my body somewhere!).  Anywho... the manicures I am posting today are some of my favorites from the past month or so.  The first being...Fourth of July!
Zoya's Rehka and Snow White, and Revlon's Indigo Night.
Any resemblance to the Gift Card is purely coincidental!  
Zoya's Shelby and Arizona.
This next mani was done in honor of our end of the year performance.  We did a song called "Down By the Bay".  For those who don't know the song, it features watermelons! 
Zoya's Shelby, Raven, Snow White and Color Show's GoGo Green
These cute ladybugs were created by kindergarten request :)
Zoya's Rekha, Raven, and Snow White
A little explanation...the reason for all the Zoya Polishes?  I went a little crazy when they had their Earth Day sale.  I have been using them for all kinds of color combos.  Hopefully I will have more manis to share in the near future.  I have a Christening this weekend...hmmm...what to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment