Monday, July 22, 2013

C25K - Week 2

I survived week one!  Yay!!  I had my doubts.  I  still have doubts... but, I'm still going for it.  Today was the first day of Week 2 and the running/walking cycles increased in time.  I was nervous to start this week because I wasn't all that confident in doing more after struggling through Week 1.  I have to say, it's slow going.  I have never been a runner, so I have no idea why I am doing this.  It's a challenge?  It's something new?  Who knows, but for now...I'll take it.  This morning I was excited to see that I have lost 3.4 pounds.  It's a start :)


2 comments:

  1. That e-card is hilarious! in a "yikes" kind of way. I just read your first C25K post and admire you just going for it! I'm not a runner either, but I really need to lose some weight too. Maybe I'll check out the app.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...there has to be humor in this process :)

    ReplyDelete