Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monday Mani... My first of Many :)

Okay, I lied. Again.  I got caught up in a Flat Stanley project last night and I forgot to post.  Is it bad to post a "Monday Mani" on Tuesday?  If so, I'm sorry... but it's going to happen anyway.

I am obsessed with nail polish.  I LOVE it!  I love the colors, the different types, what can be done with it....I could go on and on.  My kids at school love that I do my nails every week.  They have had their favorites over the course of this year and it always makes me smile when one of my little cherubs comes in sporting a manicure that I have done.  Sunday is nail day in my world.  Sometimes I make up my own designs, but I often get inspiration from pinterest or one of the many bloggers that I follow.  This week's manicure is very "Spring-y".  The warmer weather has been slow to arrive here and I am tired of all the dark colors of winter.  If you are interested...  Gumdrop and Lemonade are both ORLY colors.  All topped off with Seche Vite (of course).  

No comments:

Post a Comment