Monday, July 15, 2013

Alphabet Letter Exchange

For some reason it dawned on me today that I would love to participate in another Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom, Alphabet Letter Exchange.  (you know...the idea just hits you suddenly and you panic because... Well, what if you missed it??)  My class participated last year and they LOVED it.  We had a great time getting the letters, reading about other people's classrooms, and creating our own coconut tree.  Fortunately, Chrissy, from First Grade Found Me, is taking on the monumental task of organizing this again.  I just signed up and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be a part of this great activity!  If you are interested...just click the button and head on over to Chrissy's page :)


First Grade Found Me

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you said such nice things. I'm so sorry it took me so long to check out your blog. I love the pretty flowers and I'm excited to look around more. I'm your newest follower too!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I love that you are following my blog! I started it last year and didn't do much with it (in spite of good intentions!) I love your blog. You always have great ideas!

    ReplyDelete