2. I have been a slug today. There are no big claims to fame. It is what it is.
3. I HAVE been doing lots of schoolwork, but there is SO much more to get done before it starts again. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
4. See numbers 2 and 3. Mission accomplished :)
5. Still working on this. Laundry is a possibility.
6. The internet has been my friend this summer. There are SO MANY ideas out there. I am going to move to a binder system for storing all my "stuff". Things get sucked into a void in my filing cabinet and I can never find what I want until it is too late. I have been inspired by blogs, pinterest, and "the sisters". The Daily Five and CAFE have sparked my interest in a new way of doing things. Always looking for ways to cram more into a two hour and 45 minute program!
Here's where the party's at...Hope I have done this right!!