|Click here for the Link Up|
This has been a long week, but it's FINALLY FRIDAY!!. To celebrate, I am hooking up with the gals who host 5 On Friday.....
1. Sunday nights are now the BEST thing ever! :) Downton Abbey has returned for my viewing pleasure and I am able to curl up under a pile of fleece for a nice relaxing hour. As I surveyed my domain on Sunday, I did kinda shake my head. Flannel jammies? Check. Fuzzy robe? Check. Fleece blanket? Check. Tea? Cookie? Cross stitch project? Check, check, check. What has happened to me? When did I become my grandmother?
It has been fabulous and I plan on doing it again this Sunday.
2. This week's weigh in was good and I feel like I am back on the right track. This is what I am trying to tell myself...
3. Fitness update: 5.5 miles a day is not always easy, but I've been pretty successful. As of yesterday, I've moved and grooved away 84 miles... 84/170.5... Half way through the month = approximately half way through the miles. Keep on, keepin' on!
4. I treated myself to new clothes this week :) Happiness is a pair of jeans that fit and a new sweater to bundle up in.
|Gotta love Old Navy!|
5. The most exciting thing about this week though... My daughter got ACCEPTED TO QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY! YAY! She is over the moon and I could not be prouder!!
Hope you all had a great week! Enjoy the weekend :)