Sunday, October 18, 2015

It’s All About Pumpkin

It's taken me a while to join the pumpkin craze.  I'm not sure why, because I LOVE pumpkin.  Pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cheesecake.... I could go on and on.  Last year I got into these.... 
I bought them because the name cracked me up!
I can't find them this year because they have been sold out.. Every. Single. Time. I have gone into the store.  If you haven't had them yet and you can find them, try them.  You're welcome.

Then there is this delightful addition to all things fall...
Limited Addition?  Aw, come on!
I stumbled upon them in the grocery store just as they were being put on the shelf.  I've been able to snag a couple of boxes since then, but now?  Either other people have discovered that pumpkin goodness can be had in a breakfast cereal and are buying them up, or.... the "season" for them has sadly come to an end.  I haven't given up yet.. I hope to score at least one more box!!

Then there's this...
Who knew?!
I FINALLY tried pumpkin pancakes and I have a new love.  I actually made them for lunch this weekend.  They are my new favorite pancake and I see myself making them lots this winter.  So, that brings me to my final pumpkin "thing".  Pumpkin coffee...
Girlie: "What?  It's good!"
I tried it.  I can officially say that I am not a huge fan.  It looks all yummy and creamy, but meh.  Overall, I am not a flavored coffee fan.  I guess, in place of dessert, I may choose this... if I were full and couldn't possibly eat a piece of pie.  


What about you... Is pumpkin a Yes? or a No?

3 comments:

  1. Yes to some pumpkin things! I recently made a pumpkin bread which was delicious. I don't drink coffee though so I will not be having any pumpkin latte's! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Just popped over from Amy's blog. I love all things pumpkin although in the UK it is not as easy to obtain. I made a pumpkin spice loaf last week and I love Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. Joan at www.aviewtothefells.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its funny how the Halloween Autumn season has us yearning for all thing pumpkin and yes, I love the sound of all of these. But come November, then its onto heartier fayre, but now lets enjoy Pumpkin Love. Nice to meet you through 5onFriday.
    PS pumpkin mania is slowly taking over the UK, but it will be year I mean years before we reach USA standards.

    ReplyDelete