Saturday, September 26, 2015

Back to the Real World...

I THINK things are starting to settle back into the regular routine of life.  The first few weeks of school are always a blur!  I can't believe October is right around the corner!  Here's what's going on around here...

1) My house?  Well, I just have to adjust my expectations.  A good cleaning is needed and I suppose I'm the one who has to do it, but... Nah.  I'm just not feelin' it. 

2) My fitness plan?  Well, this sums that up...
I REALLY have to get back on track.  I keep saying "next week".  But let's face it...  I'm tired, I've been straight out, and it has been HOT (and I do mean HOT.  Wowzer!).  Now that it is starting to feel more "fallish", I need to move on and pull it back together, without regret, and do what I can, when I can.  I'll get back there, it will be okay.  Right?

3) On the positive side, I have been making time for nail art, which is like therapy for me.  My kids at school LOVE my crazy nails and are already asking "what's next?"  It cracks me up and gives me a break from life, which is mostly filled with chore orientated activities.  The past couple of weeks have been cute and colorful,  paying homage to life as a teacher (excuse the poor picture quality!)


4) As September comes to a close, I have been looking back on some of those goals I set for myself a while back, I am pleased to say that I accomplished many things on the list!  I should make another list for the upcoming months, but we'll see.  There is such a thing as unfinished lists causing anxiety, and I have enough going on right now without adding more "poo2do"!

5)  THE wedding happened last weekend and we had a great day (THE is capitalized because I feel like it's been a lonnnggg time coming!)  Beautiful weather, good food, lots of dancing and laughs! 
The beautiful bride

It's always about the dessert!

 This girl is growing up way too fast!
There were some tough moments, but we got through it




It was all followed by a crazy week of work, meetings, and the regular ups and downs of life.  Now, on to the weekend!  Let the good times roll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment