1) My house? Well, I just have to adjust my expectations. A good cleaning is needed and I suppose I'm the one who has to do it, but... Nah. I'm just not feelin' it.
2) My fitness plan? Well, this sums that up...
3) On the positive side, I have been making time for nail art, which is like therapy for me. My kids at school LOVE my crazy nails and are already asking "what's next?" It cracks me up and gives me a break from life, which is mostly filled with chore orientated activities. The past couple of weeks have been cute and colorful, paying homage to life as a teacher (excuse the poor picture quality!)
4) As September comes to a close, I have been looking back on some of those goals I set for myself a while back, I am pleased to say that I accomplished many things on the list! I should make another list for the upcoming months, but we'll see. There is such a thing as unfinished lists causing anxiety, and I have enough going on right now without adding more "poo2do"!
5) THE wedding happened last weekend and we had a great day (THE is capitalized because I feel like it's been a lonnnggg time coming!) Beautiful weather, good food, lots of dancing and laughs!
|The beautiful bride|
|It's always about the dessert!|
|This girl is growing up way too fast!|