Thursday, July 3, 2014

Oops... "Wednesday" Weigh In!

       I am so NOT good at posting when I say I am going to, but... I did weigh in yesterday.  It only occurred to me LATE last night that I hadn't written about it here.  What kept me so busy?  I had an amazing day shopping with my friend.  We love going to Wrentham Mall.  What a great place to poke around, shop, and eat!  In addition to the "must do" stores we also roam around a few that just beg to be visited.   We had loads of fun, but returned home hot and tired, but I digress.  The weigh in wasn't so exciting.  I didn't lose, but thankfully didn't gain.  It is SO hard to deal with moderation and control when I have been eating out so often.  I LOVE spending time with friends and this has been such a nice change from how life "usually" is, so I am not complaining.  I am, however, being reflective on how I am exercising.  Since I am now walking, instead of trying to kill myself running, I am going to plan on walking every day.... even if it is only for a short amount of time.  I am hopping on the train with those who are doing a monthly challenge.  Here's my personal challenge.... walk, every day, for the month of July (which will be a total of 30 days, since I did not walk yesterday!).  I don't know how that will play out next week when I go to California, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment