Saturday, August 24, 2013

August Week 3 - #FMSphotoaday

It's hard to believe how fast time is flying by!  Kindergarten Orientation was yesterday...so the new school year has "officially" begun!  A quick ankle update... I do have a stress fracture.  It's a huge bummer, since I am now sporting a very stylish "boot" that I will have to wear for the next six weeks (at least!).  So, no C25K for a while.  I'm hoping that this heals sooner, rather than later.  It's not going to easy going back to work, but I'm going to try! 

Wednesday ended week three of FMS's photo a day challenge.  And it has been challenging!  Since I am not really able to get out and about, most of my shots have been taken around the house.  Not very exciting, but doing the best I can :)

 Day 18 - Someone I spoke to today (my lovely daughter!)   Day 16 - Cooking (cheeseburger pie)
Day 19 - Lost (lost willpower!)   Day 15 - The Best (best idea I had all day)   Day 17 - Exercise
Day 21 - Slow (this has certainly slowed Me down!)   Day 20 - Stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment