Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh, Well...

     When I started this blog, I had "big plans".  I was going to write - all the time.  Well, it's April and obviously, that hasn't happened.  This school year has been a biotch.  No lie - Can't wait for it to be over.  As I have *thought* about posting, it has caused me stress.  The name "Mixed Bag of Crazy" came from a grandiose idea that I would post frequently about MANY things.  I am more than a teacher, though that is the center of my world.  I want to express myself through this blog and put myself out there as a person who is more.  More than a teacher, more than a mom, more than that hamster on a wheel who runs constantly and doesn't get ahead.  So, I guess it will be baby steps. 
     If you are here for the teacher in me, I will try to do some of that as well.  (We have exciting things happening in kindergarten!)  However, bear with me...and hopefully enjoy the other parts of me that I have to share.  "School posts" will happen....but probably not until the end of June (when I can enjoy thinking about school again!).
     Stay tuned...I WILL be back tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment