1) Meet with a contractor and get some of the house stuff off my plate and onto the plate of someone who can actually complete the projects. Goals: foyer, dining room ceiling, and bathroom. Fingers crossed!
2) Upholster window seat
3) Paint the kitchen
1) Frame (and hang!) finished cross stitch project
2) Do a "day-a-week" on my newly started 12 Days of Christmas sampler
1) Parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary (shopping, food prep, cake, and more!)
2) Get Girlie ready to move back to the dorm
1) Set up my classroom
2) Organize science materials
3) Shop for various back-to-school things that are needed
4) Finish organizing library center
5) Figure out the new schedule and set up planbook
I think that's it! There are still appointments to be kept and plans with friends to work around, but there it all is in a nutshell. 23 days, huh?....
Ready? Set? Go....