Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In

True story.
       Well, it's been a week ALREADY!  I am happy to say I have lost 3 pounds.  I guess that's good (I know it is, but...it's like losing a deck chair off the Queen Mary).  I have been doing C25K every other day and I don't hate it.  I can't say I'm exactly loving it, but for now, it's doable.  Tomorrow, I will finish Week 2, Day 3.  I am not thinking about the weeks to come... one day at a time, one day at a time.
       I'm trying to be realistic about my approach.  I have been watching what I eat and drinking gallons of water.  It's hard to stay on track with cookouts and sometimes eating out, but in some ways it's easier being home.  I make better choices.  Instead of throwing "whatever" into my lunch bag and then finding other things to eat at work (candy, chips, crackers, etc), I am making healthier choices about breakfast, lunch, and snacks.  So, that's it for now.  Hoping for another good week ahead! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment